Dienstag, 14. April 2020

Spring Card Camp day 4

Good Evening from me... Julie Ebersole - I love your project! And actually I love the MFT Cat set. It is really not new but kind of an evergreen - Tank you for getting it back into my head... I will make more cards with this lovely idea you planted today :)!
My day 3 is posted only on instagram....

Einen schönen Dienstag Abend - Julie Ebersole - ich liebe das Projekt! Und ich liebe das MFT Katzen Set. Es ist nicht neu - muß es auch nicht sein aber es ist quasi zeitlos! Danke für das update! Ich mache jetzt gleich noch ein paar Karten...
#wirbleibenzuhause



SPRSCC2020-participant.png (200×255)


2 Kommentare:

  1. well being a kitty lover you know i must love this card :) fantastic job with todays lesson!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So cute!!! Great job on the day's challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen